Our story began with a tea..a tea for two.
But from now on we offer you the setting, as the story begins with you, with a tea immersed by the scent of friendship and of nights with chocolate gingerbread and guitar sounds.With you and a Tea et caetera…
Together with friends or by yourself, you can taste all kinds of flavoured tea, which is served alongside chocolate biscuits or gingerbread of which you heard only in stories.
In our tea house you can find all sorts of books and magazines, that await to be browsed , souvenirs made by beautiful hands, photography, paintings and artworks of young Romanian artists. You will discover the marvelous world of playing board & card games. You can choose to play with your friends your favorite board game: Settlers of Catan, Carcassonne, Ticket to ride, Dixit, Identik, Dominion, 7 Wonders, et caetera…
You can buy and take with you at home different types of tea (you can choose from 100 varieties), board games, books and handmade souvenirs (earrings, bags).
Can’t wait to see you in our little cozy tea house, right here in beautiful Brasov, near Piața Unirii!
Thank you Cătălin Ionescu for this virtual tour!
- 3 November:
- 6 November:
- 4 December:
- 6 December:
- 8 December:
- 9 December:
- 10 December:
Writings about us
- Locuri frumoase de vizitat la Brașov
- Cum a fost la seara de povesti cu Ada Petre
- Socializare in ceainarie – by Rox
- Interviu Anca Gansca pentru www.iubescbrasovul.ro
- Cum a fost la Povestea de seara cu membrii Toastmasters Brasov
- Ce crede Ariel despre noi
- Suntem In your pocket
- Photo by one of our guests
- City Compass’ English language guide ‘Bucharest, Romania & Beyond’
- Concurs Bookblog
- Wall-Street.ro: Schimb de carti, editia din decembrie
- La un ceai cu Hedi Hoka @ Prime Brasov
- O dupa masa boema la Brasov
- Revista Atelierul Nr. 4
- Brasov Live 04.09.2010
- Sense of elation >> Ceai et caetera
- Expozitie cursanti Magda Vacariu – iunie 2010
- Carmen Precup – Rasfoiesti o revista citesti cateva
- BrasovulTau – Ceaiul de la orice ora
- Adevarul de Seara – Anca Gansca ne invita la un ceai exotic
- Un ceai, patinaj si bunatati
Starting with may 2010 we are selling boardgames in our tea-house.
You can try some of them in the tea house. In the future we want to offer to our customers more games to play and test in the tea house.
We can bring any board game from our offer upon your request. See the offer below. Or you can find more information about games on Lumea board games
Price list (pdf)
Some of the board games that you can play in our tea house. :
- Settlers of Catan, 5-6 players expansion, Seafarers expansion
- Power grid
- Ticket to Ride – Europe
- Ticket to Ride – Nordic Countries
- 7 Wonders
- Buzz It
- Small world
- Puerto Rico
Besides, we also have some clasics: Chess, Rummy, Playing Cards, Checkers, etc
Board Games Reviews Youtube Playlist